Jeepin the USA!

Go Back   Jeepin the USA! > Jeep Talk Spoken Here

Jeep Talk Spoken Here No sense being too complicated until (unless?) posts and traffic warrant categories to be set up. Who wants to search through dozens of forums anyway?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
Rich Z
Administrator

Default St. George Island State Park - 04-26-2018

Connie and I took the Jeep out to St. George State Park several days ago, and besides being a bit windy, it was an excellent day for walking on the beach. Heck, this is what retired people SHOULD be doing! Connie found several sand dollars and several baby's ears shells so she was happy. We hadn't planned on being out there very long, as we didn't feel like sliming ourselves over with sunscreen. But you know how that goes. We both had some sun induced pinkness on our shoulders that night.

Water was a bit chilly, to us anyway, but there was a guy swimming there. Probably from Canada, I guess so the water probably felt bathtub warm to him.

Lots of broken shells washing up on the beach, and even saw a good number of coquina shells, which we haven't seen for a while. So maybe things are on the rebound in this part of the Gulf of Mexico after that oil "spill" disaster several years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKbWxIIZ_w

4K Video and pics were taken with my Sony RX10 IV camera.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote